2 of 5Next
This awesome tribe is on a mission from broadcasters, streamers and content providers: to help deliver their content on time to viewers all over the world, through any channel and device, with WHATS’ON, the industry’s Broadcast Management Platform of choice. Their careers unfold as an inspiring journey through ever changing media landscapes. They conquer technical barriers and geographical frontiers, finding strength in mutual trust and shared knowledge. As they speak up, dare, share and keep promises made, they grow as individuals, as experts, and as a team that assumes leadership.
Be key to this stimulating journey
Help change the game of media operations with state-of-the-art technologies, and enable renowned media companies worldwide to grow.
You can join this tribe from many angles: supporting the business within Internal Services (Finance, HR, IT, …), working together on large implementation and/or upgrade projects within the Delivery Circle or piecing the building blocks together for the MEDIAGENIX services of the future, as our product WHATS’ON is evolving into modular cloud-based services.
Media & Software Professionals
- Junior and experienced software engineers (back-end, front-end and/or full stack)
- Experienced functional/product analysts
- Experienced business consultant
- You have a bachelor's degree and/or proven experience in your preferred role.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are proactive by nature, a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges.
- You command and grant mutual trust and respect. Always positive, you add energy and fun to the group.
- You show interest in the media world.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- A people-centered employer, MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow. We ensure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Groot-Bijgaarden (location)
- All jobs at MEDIAGENIX
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)