12 of 19Next
Our mission is to find consultants for all functions related to the design and implementation of industrial projects of our customers. Based on the expertise of our own employees, we support ENGIE and other major companies in the creation and development of their new products and services. Every day, we contribute to bringing alive the most complex projects and assist our clients with end-to-end solutions by offering real added value.
In order to achieve this, Syngenia recruits talented people, selected not only on the basis of their skills and experience, but also on their ability to adapt to the environment of each specific client.
Syngenia provides a personalized and continuous follow-up of its clients for a perfect understanding of their needs. Furthermore, we monitor the quality of our services and activities in our ambition for constant improvement.
Mechatronics Project Engineer
The role will cover robotic processes portfolio across all regions (NAFTA, EMEA, ASIA…) and the capability development to manufacture and to supply those robotic solutions according to local technical and quality requirements based on customer practices and needs.
- You participate into the conceptualization and the developement of new robotic solutions according to the company vision
- You participate to the vendors assessment for dedicated robotic solution or product development
- You coordinate and follow subcontracted engineering and manufacturing works
- You do the selection of key components and key vendors
- You participate to shop tests and factory acceptance tests
- You have a Master degree in Electomechanics/Mechatronics/Automation/Process Engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in technics and management
- You speak fluently English and have a very good knowledge of French
- You have a relevant experience in PLC programming and SCADA applications
- You are available to travel 30-45% of the time
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
23 days left to apply
- Function type: Industrial automation, PLC programmer
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs at Syngenia
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French