6 of 10Next
For the last two decades, our singular focus has been building cost-effective, mission-critical CAD tools. Now as a part of the global technology giant Hexagon AB, we are reinforcing our commitment to take your design workflows to the next level. Our goal: to help our customers achieve more, in less time, for less money.
Mechanical Subject Matter Expert
We are hiring a Mechanical Subject Matter Expert (SME) who is responsible for supporting software sales goals and activities in the Mechanical CAD (MCAD) market by providing industry expertise and software demonstrations to new and existing clients. The SME contributes to growing company revenues by assisting the sales staff in promoting Mechanical Design & Manufacturing processes, designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components in a mechanical assembly.
- Promote company's expertise in mechanical software solutions to new and existing clients.
- Assist company sales staff in their pursuit of mechanical software sales goals in the MCAD Market.
- Support sales staff in establishing relationships with key MCAD companies and stakeholders.
- Participate in product demonstrations/presentations at software sales events.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our mechanical software products.
- Assist customers with software use and operations.
- Provide software training when required.
- A degree in Mechanical Design, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 1-year mechanical design experience as project engineer or 2 years of design experience in mechanical analysis, mechanical design, control engineering or consumer product production.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of design methods, terminologies, processes, and systems.
- Ability to read and understand plans, specifications and the various possibilities of mechanical design & modeling.
- Can demonstrate how 3D software tools provide value through productivity gains and improve performance in project execution.
- Must have working knowledge and experience with the following software applications as well as typically used terminology, standards, and practices: AutoCAD, BricsCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, etc.
- Familiarity with the sales process and the ability to understand and interpret customer needs.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal Dutch and English language communication skills.
- An effective team player with a strong work ethic.
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation.
- A full-time job in Ghent (UCO tower).
- Flexible hours and sufficient vacation.
- Competitive remuneration with extras (pension fund, meal vouchers, hospitalization & car insurance).
- A no-nonsense work floor with a flat hierarchy and direct access to management.
- Autonomy in planning and designing your own work.
- Interesting mix of team members.
- Encouragement to show initiative, learn, grow and develop your own ideas.
- Parties, pizza Fridays and other fun activities.
Bart Maes (Bricsys)
+32 9 248 15 40
Business Park King Square Veldkant 33a 2250 Kontich
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Mechanics
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via HeadCount
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English