2 of 10Next
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the security industry.
Marketing Strategy Analyst - Brussels
Reporting to the Marking Director, your responsibilities as a Marketing Strategy Financial Analyst will be:
- You contribute to establishing and defining the marketing strategy for both customer acquisition and customer portfolio;
- You are a core member of the Group Marketing team, responsible for evolving the marketing strategy;
- You help define the strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty, pricing or retention campaigns;
- You communicate business insights in a simple and persuasive way;
- You understand marketing processes and best practices worldwide;
- You process massive data sources in order to: segment clients, measure performance, compare initiatives, etc.;
- You prioritize and manage different marketing and technology initiatives in parallel;
- You analyze, manipulate, and interpret data in order to propose different marketing solutions;
- You liaise with different markets in order to determine best practices.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Required profile for the Marketing Strategy Financial Analyst:
- You hold a Master's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a business controlling role;
- You are able to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- You have experience in liaising and communicating with multiple stakeholders;
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience working in an international and multicultural setting;
- You are solution focused and comfortable in an environment which demands high caliber deliverables under tight deadlines;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are agile and able to recommend quick and pragmatic decisions;
- You are able to make decisions and solve problems under time pressure with a can-do mindset.
What our client offers:
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A place in a growing organization who focusses on substantial growth and cutting-edge innovation.
- A company that has a strong focus on quality and service.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
37 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Diegem
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)