1 of 5Next
Kia was founded in 1944 and is Korea’s oldest car manufacturer. Kia is now part of Hyundai-Kia Group. Worldwide 40,000 employees are working in 172 countries, with 14 production sites in eight countries. Kia is one of the fastest growing automotive brands. They are in the top five of Global Car Sales. Kia also grew in brand value, they are now ranked n° 71 in top 100 Best Global Brands. Kia wants to grow and they want to achieve this by Design Excellence, Product Innovation, Globalisation, Strong Brand Evolution and Dealer Network Enhancement. Kia Motors Belgium started in 2002 and is located in Evere, Brussels. It is a 100% daughter company of Kia Motors Europe. Today 50 employees are working there. In Belgium, they have 81 points of sale and service.
Marketing & Reporting Specialist
- As Service Marketing & Reporting Specialist, you have diverse responsibilities with a particular focus on Service Marketing projects and After Sales reporting programs.
- You suggest new marketing ideas yourself or build further on ideas of the team or the Head of After Sales with whom you work closely together.
- You analyse, develop and implement different Service Marketing projects initiated by Kia Motors Europe or our own organisation, to grow customer loyalty, retention and satisfaction.
- You measure customer service loyalty and analyse trends while also managing the existing customer satisfaction tools and programs.
- You develop and manage all internal After Sales reporting and make the processes more efficient and automated.
- You develop, optimize and maintain the dealer management dashboard and provide cross-departmental dealer performance grids.
- You ensure timely and accurate response to fixed and ad hoc reporting requests of Kia Motors Europe and other colleagues.
- You hold a bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business or Economics.
- You can present (little to broad) experience in a marketing related position. Experience in automotive is welcome. A passion and deep interest in the industry is more important. Fresh graduates with the right background and motivation are also welcome.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and especially Excel. You love testing ideas in a fast-paced environment and always try to push your own learning curve.
- You like to work autonomously and you proactively come up with own ideas and suggestions while challenging the status-quo.
- You are business fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You will deal with current and future hot topics in the automotive landscape (electrification, shared mobility, …) and make sure Kia is prepared from an After Sales perspective.
- You will have the chance to challenge and quickly develop yourself with lots of room for own initiative but always backed by the Head of After Sales. He can serve as a sparring partner, soundboard and coach.
- You will experience many different contacts: the dealer network in BeLux, suppliers, internal colleagues and frequent visits to Kia Motors Europe in Frankfurt.
- You will become part of the growing story of an upcoming challenger brand that is ready to tackle the many challenges and trends in the automotive industry.
- You will join a top 5 global car manufacturer where entrepreneurship and eagerness to succeed flourish.
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-05072). For additional information, please contact Maxim Swinnen through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Automotive
- Evere (location)
- All jobs via Mercuri Urval
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French