- Oostenrijkse Dienst voor Toerisme sprl
- Permanent, Full-time
To make the enthusiasm for Austria even more visible, we, the office in Brussels, are looking for a
- you are responsible for the concepts, planning and implementations of our marketing projects and
- you enjoy it to be in contact with Belgian media agencies to develop special marketing activities for Austrian partners. You prepare these as offers for our sales team and carry them out independently.
- In project teams, you develop and implement effective marketing measures for limited topics and target groups. In doing so, you ensure the processing of media cooperations with publishing houses and online media.
- You recognise trends, follow travel behaviors and social changes, and actively work on innovative formats for knowledge transfer to the industry and for the marketing campaigns of Austria Tourism.
- You support our team in activities for media and travel industry contacts.
- You have a subject-specific training in the field of communication/marketing and ideally experience in the field of digital marketing.
- You are sociable and have a goal- and solution-oriented working style.
- We require a very good knowledge of German, both spoken and written. Ideally, you also have good knowledge of Dutch or are willing to learn the language.
- You are familiar with Austria as a holiday destination, its products and offers.
- You are a team player and want to work together in a committed and dynamic team to create enthusiasm for holidays in Austria.
- Goal-oriented and independent work is a matter of course for you, and you also have a very good sense of people, trends and potentials, and like to maintain networks.
The minimum salary for this position is an annual gross salary of EUR 42.000,- on a full-time basis. Depending on specific qualifications and experiences, an overpayment above the minimum salary is possible
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
- Dutch, German
- 21 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Digital marketing, Marketing assistant' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.