- Serax nv
- Permanent, Full-time
Marketing strategist with international experience
- You formulate and develop a marketing strategy in line with Serax goals and you make sure you contribute to the realization of the organization’s international growth strategy. You create a strategy with focus on digital marketing (including SEO, SEA, content marketing, social media, … ) and public relations.
- You look behind the borders of BeNelux and build a luxury brand that is internationally known. You create brand awareness around the globe. You build showrooms in different locations in Europe where buyers, distributors, agents,… can connect with the Serax brand.
- You draw up and prepare the annual marketing- and communication plan for all Serax products and you convert this plan into specific actions. You create a calendar of campaigns and events, including new product launches and other marketing projects. You set and manage the marketing budget.
- You assess the different actions on their effectiveness and impact on Sales, and elaborate adjusted solutions to ensure that efficient and effective support is offered to the Sales department. You monitor the return-on-investment.
- You analyze the market of interior and design and follow-up closely the activities of competitors. You assess market developments in the short- and long- term and you anticipate on commercial opportunities.
- You coach a team of 6 people and support them in their development. You ensure that their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed and you ensure a well-functioning team.
- You work together with both internal as well as external partners, and you cooperate with the Country Managers in the Netherlands, Germany and France.
- You report to the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Executive Officer. You are part of the management team.
- You hold a master’s degree in business, marketing or a related field with at least 15 years of relevant working experience within the luxury sector and B-to-B environment. International experience (Netherlands, France, Germany, …) is a must.
- You have an in-depth knowledge and experience in digital marketing, trade marketing …
- You are a strategic thinker, entrepreneur, a pragmatic and hands-on professional, able to act on an operational level.
- You are an experienced people manager and able to energize and inspire a team.
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
- You have good communication skills with an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French (spoken and written). Knowledge of German is an asset.
- You are flexible and willing to travel on a regular basis.
Contact Michelle Troubleyn at +32 471 20 58 81.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 24 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing management, Marketing' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.