7 of 8Next
Are you a young professional with a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share expertise? Do you have a clear, open mindset, who gets energized from working on challenging projects in various industries?
My client is recruiting Marketing Consultants, ready to help their clients unleash their power to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses.
You'll work together with their clients from various industries on strategic marketing consulting projects, as well as interim management projects. Hereby, you'll be continuously supported by the internal expert teams in their different marketing service lines.
As a Marketing Consultant you will have the following responsibilities :
- Project delivery: you take the responsibility of delivering a project on time, exceeding the client's expectations. Whether it is in a project team or on an individual base, as a project manager or as an interim manager, you will work in all type of marketing domains (product or, brand management, pricing, CRM, communication, digital, marketing automation, go to market,…) across a large variety of sectors!
- Support and further develop the firm equity by sharing your knowledge with other employees, coaching junior colleagues and with an open view to detect new opportunities at their clients!
The ideal Marketing Consultant :
- A business related Master degree
- Min 2 years of experience working on (digital) marketing projects and developing (digital) marketing strategy (in B2B or B2C environment)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English!!
- An open mindset, who adores to work in various industries and changing environments
- Good interpersonal skills, able to engage, influence & educate others
- An analytical and well-structured mindset,
- A can do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- Strong communicating skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
- A sense for taking responsibility, and able to lead multidisciplinary teams on strategic projects, drive execution and coach team members
- A fascination for entrepreneurship: you want to make the difference on various levels
They strongly invest in their employees offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment.
They combine the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with their clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
+32 2 509 45 45
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month