3 of 3Next
KickCancer is looking for a mover and shaker who loves to communicate & connect. An excellent turn of phrase (written & spoken) is vital. Participating in the organisation of KickCancer"s major events, must also appeal.
For the last 3 years, KickCancer"s mission has been to improve children"s cancer treatment, by funding research and actively connecting the field"s players.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER 1050 BRUSSELS
Manage KickCancer"s external communication:
- Animate FB, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter"s accounts;
- Draft KickCancer"s newsletters (summer & winter edition);
- Build-up & maintain close working relations with the press attaché in order to optimize the communication plan.
Become KickCancer"s donor"s 1st point of contact:
- Coordinate communication with big donors;
- Expand KickCancer"s support by finding new supporters and donors (including CRM management).
Contribute to KickCancer"s events" organisation:
Participate in events" organisation:
- RUN TO KICK, the KickCancer family race;
- Yearly political conferences;
- The Winner"s Cup, a survivor"s European soccer tournament;
- Fundraising dinner (to be defined).
- Attend and speak at events as KickCancer"s representative;
- Assist supporters in their own events" organisation;
- Create a tightly knit community for our supporters, through event follow-up & sharing their experiences.
Chip in for some administrative tasks:
- Assist with administrative tasks (contact with accountant, filing);
- Travel arrangements for team members.
- EITHER relevant Master"s Degree with NO experience OR relevant experience;
- Excellent Dutch & English (written & spoken) - spoken French is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, fair knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel (InDesign & Adobe Suite appreciated);
- First class written communication in order to create diverse content;
- Strong time management skills, including forward planning & prioritizing;
- You are both analytical & detail oriented, with an eye on the bigger picture;
- Pro-active, decisive & solution-oriented with a quest for knowledge;
- Comfortable in a possibly ‘emotional" work environment (kids & parents of kids with cancer) yet likes to KICK and not to cry;
- Above all else, committed to increasing KickCancer"s visibility through high quality work.
- KickCancer gives you the opportunity to have a meaningful job;
- To be part of a small, inspiring, highly driven team;
- Excellent salary + range of benefits;
- Part-time homeworking possible.
02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Communication management
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English