3 of 3Next
Very few companies experience such organic growth, with so many projects, both modern and responsible. This company is present in more than 15 European countries with an extraordinary growth of more than 30% for 2019 and the desire to double the revenue in 5 years.
Marketing & Communication - Sustainable Development
- Instilled with the company's global strategy, you will define an innovative and totally market-driven international marketing strategy - guarantee the implementation of this strategy
- Reporting to the CEO and supervising the Product Managers & Communication teams of approximately 10 people whilst working closely with Head of Design and Sales teams, ensuring focus and energy are on the right strategic directions
- Take full responsibility for the margin managing the balance between creativity and budgetary rigour
- With experience spanning all 4 Ps of Marketing, you will stand as an ambassador of Customer Aspiration both present and future
- As a member of the Management Committee you will actively contribute to co-create the future of the company
- University degree with at least 10 years of experience in marketing in a company where Customer orientation is essential
- Experience working in international environments
- Inspiring and enthusiastic leader
- Fully integrated the digital dimension into your business and are a fervent supporter of it
- Expertise in communication
- Move from strategic thinking to detailed and rigorous operational analysis
- Passionate about the world of textile and fashion
- Inspiring, challenging, communicative, empathetic and collaborate with ease with all levels of society
- Fluency in English and French
A meaningful mission - with a very strong culture of "sustainability", accredited by the best existing certifications, allows you to engage with conviction and pride in this project.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
47 days left to apply
- Function type: Marketing management
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 100.000 to € 101.000 per year