3 of 3Next
Our partner is one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.
Marketing & Business Development Executive (m/v)
This is an opportunity for someone who has been working in business development in a law firm or professional services environment. The Marketing & Business Development Executive will work with the Marketing and Business Development (MBD) team to develop and implement a broad range of business development projects, activities and initiatives designed to strengthen and grow the firm’s visibility and portfolio on the Belgian and international markets. You will work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with a team of 6 talented professionals.
You will have the following responsibilities together with the Marketing & Business Development team, in close collaboration with the heads of the different Practice Groups:
- You design, implement and follow up a strong business development plan for each practice group (‘PG’), focused on revenue generation and profitable growth;
- You help drafting pitch and presentation documents and often manage a number of competitive pitches concurrently and to tight deadlines. Afterwards you help tracking the results and feedback; ? you have the lead in the further development, organization and structuring of the knowledge management system which centralizes the firm’s credentials and clients’ references;
- You manage the Legal 500 and Chambers submission process for submissions for agreed practice areas;
- You are proactive in using the CRM platform so as to increase and manage BD interactions with prospects and clients;
- You share and promote the different PGs’ expertise internally to encourage and support crossselling opportunities;
- You support your team in expanding knowledge of the firm’s client portfolio in order to develop and monitor client relationships and identify new client development opportunities;
- You conduct market research into clients, prospects, industry sectors and competitors and sector trends, with a view to the completion of pitches, legal directories submissions, awards, client/target reports, the organization of clients/target meetings etc;
- You are a brand ambassador and promote the firm’s expertise and initiatives externally.
- You have proven experience in business development, marketing and pitching, within professional services or legal sector;
- You have a degree qualification (a specific field of study is not required);
- You have the ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with a variety of different individuals at different levels of seniority;
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch with an excellent knowledge of French and English, both oral and written;
- Experience with InterAction/CRM systems is an asset;
- You are a real team player with strong communications skills;
- You are a multitasker and you have the ability to work against tight deadlines;
- You have a “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile on every project;
- You are service-oriented, flexible and efficient.
Our partner offers an interesting and challenging position in an enthusiastic team of talented and passionate professionals. You will be given learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and respectful work environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Marketing assistant
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Bruxelles Max Office
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French