6 of 8Next
Are you a young professional with a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share expertise? Do you have a clear, open mindset, who gets energized from working on challenging projects in various industries?
My Client is located in Northern Brussels. It is a Consultancy company specialized in giving marketing advice. They work for many known (inter)national brands. Mostly in Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent. They have around 80 employees in the company.
You will be trained as a Consultant and sent as Project Manager to one of their clients in order to help them cope with the actual demand and optimize their marketing performance.
Before being sent to their client you will be trained in order to possess the technical background to substantiate their marketing automation knowledge. With your hands-on marketing vision and the skills of understanding the end-to-end marketing processes, you will make an overall audit of the company, prepare a case in order to build and then implement the case at the company.
Marketing Automation Consultant
You will work with their clients - as an individual or in a team set-up - to turn the challenging transformation of marketing in the digital age into successful business opportunities.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant you will have the following responsibilities :
- Playing a leading role in the marketing automation service line, from strategy and set-up to traffic and conversion optimization
- Leveraging technology to improve and streamline the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey (online and offline)
- Developing a content marketing strategy and driving development of compelling content that is optimized for search engines, sharing and distribution across channels
- Monitoring, analyzing, managing and boosting online brand reputation
- Creating and managing campaigns that are both creative and leverage the power of programmatic
As a Marketing Automation Consultant you will also contribute to :
- Helping colleagues to realize their full potential and actively stimulating coaching/ talent development
- Knowledge building and sharing
The ideal Marketing Automation Consultant :
- +- 3 years of experience in managing large scale marketing projects and specializing in the Marketing (Automation) field since the very beginning of the discipline
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal and full proficiency in French or Dutch
- A Master or equivalent (postgrad, banaba) in Marketing
- The ability to create and implement programs that build awareness, generate demand and pipeline opportunities, design and deploy marketing automation systems with mail and website personalization, automated lead nurturing and scoring programs, SEO & SEM.
- You have an affinity with the Lean Management Concept, Modern Marketing and Inbound marketing fundamentals
If you have those Technology skills it's a plus:
- You excel in one or more of the following Marketing automation platforms: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Segmentation & data modelling come naturally to you, you are familiar with the concept of personae
- You understand ROI & conversion rates and influencers
- You have worked with the Agile and Scrum Method
They strongly invest in their employees offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment.
They combine the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with their clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
+32 2 509 45 45
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month