- Actief Interim Vilvoorde
- Interim optional fixed contract, Fixed-term, Full-time
We are looking for an organizationally and administratively strong assistant to perform the following tasks for the marketing department of a large, international company:
• Calendar management and travel arrangements for managers of the department.
• Plan, organize and coordinate conference calls, on- and off-site meetings and events (including scheduling, coordinating calendars, full logistics: i.e. hotel, transport, catering, audiovisual equipment, etc.)
• General administration: correspondence, memoranda, reports, minutes, mailings, attendance sheets, contract filing, payment requests, expense claims, assistance with presentations, etc.
• Handle incoming mail, faxes, telephone calls & route to appropriate person exercising judgment regarding content and priority; providing liaison with other departments.
• Participate in Management and/or Department debrief meetings, take minutes and distribute, follow-up on action items, wherever appropriate.
• Support to department related projects, especially organizing projects using SharePoint.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Fluent in English - any other language is an asset.
• Organizational skills and ulti-tasking ability.
• Stress resistant in highly demanding environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to provide full administrative support and to prioritize tasks.
• Conduct all aspects of the job respecting sensitivity and confidentiality of data.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Flexible, open-minded personality.
Full time job with a temporary contract for 3 months.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Meal vouchers
- 1 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.