2 of 3Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the audiovisual industry.
Marketing Assistant - Brussels
As Marketing Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow up and prepare commercial documentation;
- Provide administrative support to clients by answering their questions over the phone or by e-mail;
- Handle requests from our sales team and assist them whenever necessary;
- Assist with client events (avant-premières, VIP weekends or other type of events);
- Help with other marketing related tasks (marketing campaigns, update of commercial documentation, gift orders, etc.).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Marketing Assistant (M/F) position include:
- A Bachelor degree or at least three years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize workload;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Service minded and client oriented;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French (working languages);
- Technology literacy with strong computer skills including familiarity with MS Office.
Our client offers:
- An interim temporary assignment in a stimulating work environment based on continuous improvement and teamwork;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Marketing Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Marketing assistant
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French