- Permanent, Full-time
- Full responsibility of managing the Soft services and Hard services teams including contingent workers and outsourced activities. This includes hiring, coaching, scheduling/delegating work, conducting performance reviews and determining pay/promotions and related training plans.
Develops a proactive and customer focused culture within the department.
- Establishes and implements communication process to formally interact with direct reports, extended staff, customers and senior management.
- Ensures timely preparation and delivery of responses to QA, clients and regulatory Facilities audits.
- Ensures compliance with codes, regulatory requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies and procedures. Maintain legal documentation and archive for audit purposes.
- Develops/maintains SOPs & P&Ps related to Facilities Management, Security and Real Estate.
- Supports tracking of all leases for the site and trigger early warnings for searches and negotiations.
- Develops and manages departmental budgets, capital and expense budgets.
- Manages all soft, hard services and facilities related operation groups. To include, but are not inclusive of, areas such as: maintenance, trash removal, housekeeping, lab support services, system standardization, leased facilities, security.
- Recommends department capabilities and resources to meet present and future staffing needs.
- Tactically assigns resources (personnel and equipment), implements programs, and drives process improvement to assure financial and budget expectations are met.
- Develops work scope and technical requirements of RFP’s for work contracting services.
- Leads management of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Building Automation Systems to maintain validation coherence and process improvements.
- Maintains/ensures operations of physical security information.
- Develops and recommends training for staff and implement such programs as appropriate.
- Acts as liaison for issues with internal operating groups in order to support business needs and ensure overall facility security and operation.
- Responsible for all facilities and construction projects for Mechelen Site.
- Lead maintenance programs to ensure that assets are properly managed, resources are wisely used and business can be performed according to internal and external customers’ expectations.
- Develops and maintains a 5 to 10y maintenance and growth plan for the site.
- Develops and maintains a 5s plan for all common and technical area under the responsibility of facilities; supports other department in deployment of 5s plans.
- Participates and support all Global Covance Facilities Meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the developing and maintaining CRMP(Crisis Response and Management Plan) / BCP(Business Continuity Plan) for Mechelen.
- It is responsible for the health and safety at workplace of his/her reports (direct and indirect).
University engineer in mechanics, power installations, facilities, business management or technical engineer with relevant management experience
- 3-5 years experience as facilities/maintenance manager.
- Successful experience in technical role related to production, automated lines, HVAC, civil engineering would be a plus.
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership abilities, team and project management as well as operational and capital expenditure budget management.
- Ability to effectively plan multiple assignments for timely and accurate completion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide professional services and to effectively lead during crisis situations.
- Good computer skills (e.g.; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project).
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience with a CMMS is preferred.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 5 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project leader, technical responsible' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.