Popular jobs in Management assistant / secretary:
- Office Manager - Brussels
- Management Assistant
- Business Development Assistant in Brussels
- Japanese/English speaking Management Assistant Export
- Legal Secretary
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our client is situed in Zaventem and operates in 153 countries with more than 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Management Assistant - Zaventem
You are of vital importance to the optimal functioning of our Managers', Directors' and/or Partners' secretariates. You will be responsible for the following:
- Electronic agenda management.
- Making appointments.
- Organising meetings.
- Handling (electronic) correspondence.
- Designing presentations.
- Collecting information from traditional and electronic media.
- Answering internal and external phone calls.
- Ensuring that all data regarding our clients is kept up-to-date.
- Organizing seminars and sending mailings to our clients and seminars.
- Risk procedures.
- Administrative assistance with regard to income tax returns, special tax regimes, work permit applications and payrolls.
- Database reporting.
- Keeping project information up-to-date.
The profile that our client is looking for, is the following:
- You hold a bachelor degree (in Office Management but we are open for other degrees as well).The position is open for starters (having recently finished the studies) as well as for experienced profiles.
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Your organizational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job.
- You work precisely and meticulously.
- You are figure minded.
Our client appreciates your professional skills and qualities.Therefore, our client will offer you the following:
- Long-term mission.
- Fulltime schedule.
- A challenging salary package with a great number of extra-legal advantages such as 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance.
- Working in a international and dynamic environment with a strong team.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Antwerpen Office
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French