11 of 15Next
An independent law firm is looking for a Management Assistant with experience in Compliance.
Management Assistant (m/f)
The Brussels office is seeking an administrative professional to join and support our Compliance team and Management Assistant team.
You are a support of our Partners and Associates for the opening of the files in respect of strict compliance rules and for the administrative follow-up of billing. You will also assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Opening new matter/clients in Compliance database;
- Research of necessary documents by consulting public, sources, identification and verification of forms provided by clients (company register, UBO/shareholder information, structure chart, certificates,..);
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of billing;
- Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence;
- Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing;
- Be the point of contact for clients and different departments.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor, preferably 2-3 years of experience;
- Knowledge of Compliance rules in our sector is a plus;
- Experience in research of information on legal structure of national and international companies;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel);
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English;
- Team player, attention to accuracy;
- Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities;
- Critical and logical mind, proactive;
- Client minded & diplomatic, problem-solver.
- We offer a full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality;
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value. You can certainly prove yourself in this challenge, where you will be able to use your languages on a daily basis;
- A competitive salary package;
- The office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Bruxelles Max Office
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French