3 of 15Next
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is in the Real Estate sector.
Management Assistant - Brussels
As Management Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Screening incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries and enquiries or referring callers to the managers;
- Preparing property brochures and mailings;
- Preparing internal and external documents, i.e. marketing mailings, PowerPoint presentations, reporting documents in Word, Excel spreadsheets, leads, expansion plans etc.;
- Co-ordinating arrangements for a variety of internal and external meetings + events and collecting and collating appropriate material, making sure all meetings run smoothly and following through with detailed minutes;
- Supporting the team director and the commercial staff with their daily schedule and e-mail and mail management;
- Managing and updating our Database;
- Filing and archiving;
- Registering lease agreements and following up on payments (registration duties);
- Translating documents and texts from and into FR, NL and EN.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant (M/F) position include:
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, spoken and written;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- You are a proactive person, ready to carry out your own tasks autonomously;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Outlook);
- You love teamwork and being part of a successful team;
- You have a friendly and service-minded personality.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French