9 of 21Next
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the IT sector.
Management Assistant - Brussels
As Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed to staff;
- Responsible for delivering work permit and Visas;
- Responsible for trainings;
- Manage the contractual process for employees and freelancers;
- Manage the operation of payroll, invoicing.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Logistic Agent position include:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience in administration, financial, HR and secretarial area;
- You have an interest for new technologies and are eager to learn;
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills; you have excellent written and spoken English and French skills - other language such as Dutch is an asset;
- You have good team-working skills and the ability to work in a network, a multi-cultural environment;
- You are a good multi-tasker and results oriented with a service-delivery oriented and professional attitude.
Our client offers:
- A full-time long term contract;
- The opportunity to work in an international organization with a dynamic international team;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French