2 of 21Next
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The activity of the company is related to Energy.
Management Assistant - Brussels
As Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Handle all tasks in an autonomous way (preparation of PowerPoint presentation, Agenda, Minutes of Meeting, report notes, etc);
- Reproducing and archiving documents for the team (Strategy, Communications, Merger & Acquisitions and Corporate Social Responsibility);
- Organizing events, video-conferences, conference calls, ensuring in-out telephone communications, travels and welcoming external visitors for the department;
- Organizing technical forums;
- Supporting for completing timesheets, expenses note, supplier's invoices, IT requests and payment follow-up.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant position include:
- Education level: Any - more preferable to have working experience in Logistics;
- Language skills: good knowledge of French, English and Dutch;
- Experience with Excel, ERP systems, SAP preferred;
- Able to work both independently;
- Team player;
- Problem solving, flexible, organized, stress resistant;
- Enthusiastic personality.
Our client offers:
- A full-time fix contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French