Maintenance and Facility Director (F/E/D)
- Permanent, Full-time
Maintenance and Facility Director (F/E/D)
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Our goal is to help you in your job search, to optimize your solicitation process and to enhance your skills for a successful interview.
SKECHERS EDC, world leader in the fashion shoe industry designs, develops and markets more than 3000 models for men, women and children and distributes its products in more than 170 countries.
To support its strong growth, SKECHERS EDC is looking for its distribution center located in Milmort (Liège), a "Maintenance and Facility Director" (French/Dutch/English).
As Maintenance and Facility Director, your missions are varied and multiple:
- You have a strategic function in a support service
- You propose a vision and a medium and long term development plan
- You coordinate the projects related to maintenance
- You provide connection between internal needs and subcontracting
- You collaborate with all departments in a common objective of continuous improvement and optimization of infrastructures
Roles and responsibilities
- Define, in collaboration with the Maintenance & Facility Manager, KPIs and measurement indicators
- Support the M&F Manager for the implementation of KPIs
- Ensure, in partnership with the HR department, recruitments for the Maintenance department
- Establish lasting relationships with managers of Skechers sites abroad
- Report the action plans of the Maintenance department to the Site Director
- Negotiate and optimize contracts with suppliers and subcontractors
- Propose new improvement, investment, evaluation or preventive maintenance projects
- Analyze incidents in collaboration with M&F Manager and propose lasting solutions
- Manage the budgets allocated for the "Maintenance" department
- Anticipate, forecast and plan maintenance needs according to the production reality of the site.
- Required training and diploma: Master in Engineering Sciences with electromechanical orientation, construction, automation, process and methods
- Experience: 15 years or more, in a similar function in the distribution, handling or automation sectors
- Languages: French, level C2 - Dutch, level C2 - English, level C1-C2. Knowledge of German is a real asset
- Working hours: day shift (but occasional flexibility depending on the project)
- Travel outside Belgium: 5 to 10% on an annual basis
Specific technical skills
- An excellent understanding of the maintenance,logistics and handling sectors is required
- You master MS Office
- You are able to make a diagnosis during a breakdown of a PLC
- You translate information from the site for external partners
- You have skills in electromechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- You are able to understand conveyor systems
- You are aware of safety/risk/well-being aspects
- You have daily use of a CMMS
- You know how to manage a budget and are sensitive to the optimization of the various resources available
- You have the skills to manage new projects and/or integrate yourself into ongoing processes
General skills and competences
- People Management,
- Resources/means management
- Manage, analysis and proactive proposals
- Resistance to stress and unforeseen events
- Team and collaborative spirit
- Analytical and problem solving oriented
- Results, objectives and industrial performance orientation
- Facilitator and change leader
- Negotiating capacity
- Communication skills (spoken and written)
- Adaptation to the constantly changing work environment
- Decision-making in compliance with the general directives set by the group
You are joining a dynamic working environment, at the cutting edge of technology, with internationally recognized expertise in a company with human values that combines innovation and economic growth.
They offer a permanent contract, full time with an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French, German
- 23 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.