Machine Learning Engineer
- Permanent, Full-time
Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for agile, pragmatic and talented engineers with deep expertise and hands-on experience in machine learning, software engineering and data science. If technology and innovation is your passion, KBC is the place for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of commercial Data Modelling and Artificial Intelligence applications;
- Running machine learning experiments using state-of-the-art machine learning libraries;
- Close collaborative relationship with IT in deploying and maintaining ML solutions into production;
- Optimizing ML solutions for performance and scalability;
- Refactoring ML code according to internal IT guidelines;
- Implementing custom ML code in order to facilitate re-usability of common tasks such as feature creation, persistence & usage, model training and deployment;
- Defining performant and scalable data pipelines e.g. data pre-processing (feature engineering) and ensuring that data quality monitoring indicators are in place.
- Master's degree or PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or comparable field.
- You have experience with software engineering and system design techniques (requirements analysis, design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation).
- You are fluent in Python. Other programming languages such Java/Scala is a plus.
- You have strong computer science knowledge that includes data structures (stacks, queues, trees, graphs, etc.), algorithms (search, sort, optimize, etc.), computer architecture (memory, cache, distributed computing, etc.), and have knowledge and experience in relational and non-relational data stores.
- You are fluent in data processing engines such as SQL and ideally also Apache Spark.
- You are able to manage and analyse large data sets with analytic rigor by using the usual toolset of statistical and machine-learning methods, you have a good understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms and strategies for data processing, data/text mining and artificial intelligence and you are able to implement them in business context.
- You are familiar with the standard data science stack like Python on Jupyter Notebooks with Pandas, Scikit-learn, H2O.ai, Spark ML. Knowledge of other tools like Tensorflow and Keras is a plus.
- You have hands-on experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc), Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- You are a constant learner, easily adapting to a fast-paced environment. You have to be persistent, innovative, curious, pragmatic and creative when facing complex problem
- You are a constant learner, easily adapting to a fast-paced environment. You have to be pragmatic and creative when facing complex problems.
You can count on KBC for :
- An exciting job on the technological edge in a pleasant, dynamic international environment
- An exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- A competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Leuven (location)
- 20 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management, Application development' jobs in Leuven straight to your mailbox.