- Interim optional fixed contract, Fixed-term, Full-time
The Logistics Coordinator is part of the shipping team who organizes all transportation required to meet customer requirements of both internal and external customers. While doing this the team always needs to comply with trade compliance and general regulations.
- Plan, initiate and execute the shipping schedule by organizing the required transportation in time to meet customer requirements
- Executing the shipping process implies that multiple activities need to be performed in our ERP system (SAP) such as:
- Create delivery to initiate the shipment
- Create, confirm and communicate TO’s (transfer orders) to the warehouse team (pick list)
- Consult available inventory and adjust reservation if required (batch, location, etc.)
- Create delivery notes and invoices
- PGI the shipped sales orders on a daily basis (confirm actual shipment which will generate invoicing)
- Add freight charges in the sales orders if applicable
- Book transportation with the appropriate carrier depending on the type of freight and destination
- Manage the receipt of tracking numbers from our carriers and log in SAP
- Support the archiving of required logistics documentation
- Collaborate daily with the warehouse team to ensure timely and correct departure of goods
- Follow-up and resolve blocked orders in SAP together with sales, quality and trade compliance
- Manage the irradiation planning and organize the daily milkruns
- Use DBS and DMS tools to support process improvements
- Participate in Shipping SQDIP
- Participate in Kaizen events
- Escalate issues to the Logistics Supervisor The Logistics Coordinator is part of the shipping team who organizes all transportation required to meet customer requirements of both internal and external customers. While doing this the team always needs to comply with trade compliance and general regulations.
- Bachelor degree within Logistics or equivalent by experience
- Additional training or certification in global logistics, import/export or trade compliance is a plus
- Languages: good verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, English and French are a must; all others are a plus
- Experienced MS Office user
- Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Experience within a global logistics environment
- You are truly a team player but can also work independently and are able to define priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to allow close collaboration with team members from all departments
- Administrative and organizational talent
- You have a positive attitude and take initiative for improvements.
- Able to solve problems (ship date, invoices or ERP challenges)
- You are flexible to support the business needs, both in job content and working hours.
- Moves strategy to action: Prioritize effectively and acts with speed and agility
- Listen and responds to customer needs: Is committed to excellence and understands how daily work affects the customer
- Drives for result: Consistently drives high quality and on-time result
- Temporary assignment, starts December 1st
- Job location: Tienen; easily accessible by public transportation
- competitive salary, complemented by meal vouchers
- non-recurring result-related 5% bonus of the quarterly salary
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Meal vouchers
- 2 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.