2 of 3Next
Kaolin International is part of the American/Brazilian group KaMin/CADAM with clay mining operations in both Georgia, US and the Amazon Forest.
The clay is mainly used as a pigment in paper coating formulations in more than 52 countries worldwide.
From our hub in Antwerp we serve the European market with a small and dynamic team.
You find more information on our website: https://www.kaminllc.com/
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing flows in Europe:
- Inventory management (Antwerp, Italy, Spain, Finland, Sweden)
- Bulk vessels – coasters – dry/slurry barges
- Import/export containers
- Railcars – FTL/LTL
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain team in the US/Brazil to plan incoming shipments.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care team to ensure timely and correct departure of goods.
- Support Commercial team with most efficient and cost-effective way to deliver the product.
- Request/evaluate quotations from different domestic and international transport companies.
- Assist with investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
- Report to the Director, Global Supply Chain with data analysis and KPI’s.
- Backup other team members as needed.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in logistics.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good level in French.
- You have solid experience working with MS Office (mainly Excel).
- You are a team player & like being part of an international dynamic team.
- You have a freight cost reduction approach.
- You are an entrepreneurial person with strong analytical skills, constantly seeking for improvements.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are flexible and able to work in a changing & challenging environment.
Salary is negotiable.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Logistic management
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs at Kaolin International N.V.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French