- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a dynamic and growing company in the Beverage sector.
- Be responsible of shipment,
- Be in contact and negotiate with dispatchers,
- Control the logistics budget,
- Control and prepare shipment before transport,
- Manage delivery time and find solutions to perpetually improve efficiency,
- Be responsible of stock management,
- Report to the Supply Chain manager,
- You have a bachelor degree in Logistics and/or at least 2 years of experience in the same area,
- You have good knowledge of English and French,
- You have good communication and are able to negotiate,
- You are not scare of challenges and want to improve,
- You have experience in SAP and are comfortable with MS Office tools,
An opportunity to learn and grow within and international and dynamic environment.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.500 to € 3.000 per month
- 7 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.