- Page Personnel
- Flemish Brabant
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is a modern printing house that's a leader on the (digital) print market because of their variated services of high quality. They are constantly looking for innovative solutions and offers their employees a great and human-oriented work environment.
As a logistics coordinator :
* You plan and organize the necessary transport with the drivers and external transport companies independently
* Your are in charge of all the relevant administration (establishment of delivery notes, labels and other documents, etc.)
* Inform (internal) customers about the progress of shipments
* Ensure optimal customer service and supervise the quality of shipments
* If necessary, prepare packages for shipment.
Our client is looking for a logistics coordinator with :
* Min. 2 years experience in an equivalent logistics function
* Graphic knowledge is an asset
* Is good at administrative and organizational skills with a broad knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Can work effectively with deadlines
* Is stress resistant and precise.
* Has a proactive work attitude and a hands-on mentality
* Is bilingual NL-FR and a good knowledge of English is a must
Our client offers a great place to work with dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues. During the lunch time you can relax at a table tennis table or billiards tables, but you can also go running/biking and take a shower afterwards.
They are a stable, long-term family business, which guarantees job security. And they offer an attractive remuneration, meal vouchers and, above all, esteem for your work.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Logistic management
- Sector: Publishers and Printing
- Flemish Brabant
- Academic Bachelor
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistic management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.