For one of our clients, an international group active in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Liquidity Officer
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, Liquidity & Risk
The function consists of the following tasks:
- Monitoring the financial transactions from RTC BENELUX for foreign exchange, interest rates and liquidity risk for the legal entities of the RTC BENELUX;
- Elaborate the operative and strategic (multicurrency) RTC's liquidity planning and liquidity reporting for the RTC BENELUX;
- Approval process, maintenance and daily monitoring of intercompany counterparty and financing limits as revolving credit facilities and IHB** account limits, including escalation processes of not authorized overdrafts or broken limits;
- Monitoring and follow-up of external and internal cash positions ;
- Treasury standard reporting;
- Ad-hoc analyses and reports.
* Regional Treasury Center
- * In House Bank
- Degree in Economics;
- Team player with an analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills;
- You are flexible, and have the ability to work independently and towards targets;
- Experience in treasury in a corporate or bank environment;
- Linguistic skills : fluent in Dutch or French, fluent in English, German is a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft tools, SAP and knowledge of BI tools could be an asset
- A challenging function as a team member of a leading international group
- Opportunities to grow within the group
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Cash management & treasury
- All jobs via Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work