Popular jobs in Web development:
- MEDIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- TALENTED FRONT-END DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- Mobile Product Engineer
- DQM Application Manager RISKPRO
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Linux System Engineer
As a member of the Technology division in IT department, you are a professional with strong emphasis on Systems, Technology Architectures and have a good understanding of Business and Enterprise Architecture. You outline solution architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and business domains, then monitors and governs their implementation in projects.
Produce clear and concise infrastructure analyses and documentation capturing networking and operational procedures as well as security guideline and internal procedure.
Responsible to make trade-offs between reuse/buy/build for different elements of solutions.
Organize your work internally in accordance with solution architectures, in close collaboration with project managers and the team leader: manage your tasks, monitor and control project progress. Responsible to design an in-depth roadmap for the different phases of the project(s).
Share your knowledge of the solutions, technologies and methodologies with your colleagues.
Make sure that the platform architecture is not only the right one for operations, but also for deployment and long-term maintenance.
Carry out impact, dimensioning and quantitative analyses for the proposed solutions.
Participate to invitations to tender, by drawing up the technical conditions in the contract specifications.
Ensure continuous improvement within the technology team.
Liaise with process teams to implement procedure improvements.
2. Skills, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
At least 5 years of experience in administration of Linux (Red Hat).
Experience administering windows system.
Good knowledge of network (Layer-2 & Layer-3).
Experience in administration of virtualization environments & cloud management system such as Vmware, KVM, OpenStack.
Understanding container management & orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, etc.
Experience with configuration management system such as Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Experience with system monitoring & analytics tools such as Zabbix, Dynatrace.
Understanding Azure cloud.
Ability to develop scripts for efficient system & software management.
Ability to learn new technologies & skills with minimal assistance.
Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills.
Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car