Erve Europe is part of the Erve Group: a circle of companies including Erve Europe, Beconnected: our global sourcing and trading division with offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa and Russia, and Beconnected Industrial: our state-of-the-art printing and label factory in Ethiopia.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have six offices across three continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 33 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence. Find our head office and showroom the Brussels region of Zaventem.
License Contract Manager
- Will prepare business plans and analyze contract proposals, zeroing in on all legal implications.
- Will provide support on legal matters and be responsible for all administration regarding contracts.
- Will negotiate contracts in collaboration with the license team.
- Will develop a strong understanding of licensors' needs and are able to align them with the company's expectations as we design and produce collections.
- Will back up the approval team as they coordinate design and styling approvals with licensors.
- You are in possession of a Master's degree in business or law.
- You have a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role (business, law or a field involving contracts).
- You have a critical eye and a passion for effective administrative procedures.
- You have strong negotiation and analytical skills for reviewing contracts.
- You approach negotiations in a friendly, personable manner.
- You are proactive, diligent and solution-oriented.
- You are able to manage time efficiently and you thrive on a structured way of working.
- You possess strong communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A varied and rewarding role in the international licensing sector (full time/ part time).
- Experience in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- A chance to enhance your skills.
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on your industry expertise.
- Support from regional and international counterparts.
- Empowerment to lead your own projects as part of our unique 'Level 8' business model.
- A collaborative working environment that acknowledges success.
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and various benefits.
Ân Bontemps (Van der Erve)
+32 3 451 23 98
Business Park King Square Veldkant 33a 2250 Kontich
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: In-house lawyers
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- All jobs via HeadCount
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English