Legal Support Officer
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Legal Support Officer
worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are.
Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services, Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
- Corporate housekeeping: organize board and shareholder meetings in coordination with the assistants of the board members (prepare agenda, prepare legal documentation, filing of corporate housekeeping documentation,…)
- Contract archiving: Management of the functional mailbox, Verify completeness of the signed contracts and check compliance of the signatures , Consistency checks between original contract and received scan, including quick compliancy check, Electronic & physical filing of the supplier and bank contracts
- Invoice handling of law firms and others
- Management of delegations of Authority (templates signing withdrawal)
- Provide various administrative and organizational support: receipt and dispatch of all documents from bailiffs, deliver info to the compliance department, manage facilities for Legal Benelux Team Members (eg expense claims, express couriers, access to shared drives,...)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or equal by experience
- A first proven experience in a large corporate environment (1-2 years min), preferably in a law department or as a management assistant
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with executive management
- Diplomatic, autonomous, organized, meticulous and analytical mind-set
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector
- Career possibilities in a fast growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including various benefits
Why Work at Worldline?
The men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners.
Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/678704-Management-Assistant-Legal/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 12 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Advocacy' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.