4 of 21Next
This law firm was founded in 1934. As of this year, it is the world's second highest-grossing law firm.
They have offices in more than 25 countries in the world and around more than 60 person in the office here in Brussels.
What are the main tasks?
- Transcribe and proofreads materials from shorthand, notes, tapes and drafts.
- Perform complete secretarial functions for attorneys and/or paralegals requiring knowledge of format, procedure, and specialised terminology.
- Reasearch and obtain a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals
- Maintain and tracks schedules and calendars for attorneys.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls. May order meals, refreshments, and equipment as requeste
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Updates attorneys concerning mail and phone messages while travelling.
- And many more different tasks..
Who is the perfect Legal Secretary?
- Speak perfectly English & French with a perfect level of Italian OR German.
- High School Diploma or equivalent requires
- Knowledge and understanding of typical work processes performed daily in an office environment.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Five (5) years legal secretarial experience desired to interpret law office policies and procedures and produce accurate legal documents with minimal supervision.Excellent verbal communication skills
What's on offer?
- A lot of responsibilities
- A function in a well-known company
- The opportunity to grow
- An attractive salary package (meal voucher, transport etc)
- A long term contract
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
40 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.213 to € 3.320 per year