1 of 3Next
The client is a Belgian law firm based in Brussels (Centrum). The firm currently has about 30 lawyers and 10 staff members.
Legal Personal Assistant
As a Legal Personal Assistant, you will be the main support of experienced lawyers in the Litigation department. This includes :
- Agenda management (in particular deadlines in procedures)
- Organisation and preparation of business trips (hotel reservations, air and train reservations)
- Phone calls and correspondence with (foreign) clients and legal services of all kinds
- Processing and typing of legal advice, reports and correspondence
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting of draft letter
- Copying and assistance with administration and classification (also without instruction)
- Follow up counter-related matters independently
- Compile collections of documents
- Prepare and review timesheets and invoicing for consistency before handing over to Billing Partner.
- (Co-) organisation and co-ordination of in-house seminars
- Set up conference calls
As Legal Personal Assistant:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Administration or any related field
- Preferably already have a first work experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant
- You can type very easily and have an advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of French with a very good knowledge of English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- Stress-resistant, flexible, communicative, punctual and you can function smoothly in a team as well as individually.
- Positive, helpful, social and solution-oriented (being able to organise your time in order to achieve the deadlines).
- A challenging and varied position with the possibility to receive a permanent contract after an interim period.
- A position in a prestigious law firm with an international clientele
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, 100% reimbursement of public transport, hospitalisation and group insurance, 13th month).
+32 2 290 97 35
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
23 days left to apply
- Function type: Administration and support
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
From € 3.000 to € 4.000 per month