Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
Every day we work on large infrastructure works and on large projects of the future in which Equans is involved.
Whether it is the Oosterweel project for example, or any other project, as a Legal Counsel you see the result and the impact of your work.
Concrete work, but also autonomy and a good work-life balance. What else? Find out below!
What will this professional challenge consist of?
- monitoring of complex contracts and transactions
- negotiating and drafting all sorts of commercial contracts (construction agreements, maintenance agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements,...)
- providing practical legal advice on a large scope of legal questions related to all Equans' activities (commercial law, company law, contract law, public procurement law, PPP,…)
- following up national and international litigation in which Equans is involved
- analyzing (public and private) tender documents and providing hands-on advice
Your skills & competences
- you hold a master’s in law
- you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience (including 3 years at the bar), preferably as a lawyer or in-house counsel in an international environment
- proven experience in contract and corporate law is an advantage
- experience in financial law is appreciated
- you show a talent and interest for negotiating complex contracts and transactions
- you have an interest in and understanding of the non-legal interests of a case: technical, commercial, financial and strategic aspects
- you have strong communication and relational skills
- you are proactive, positive, pragmatic and open-minded
- you are assertive, self-confident and a true team player, and at the same time you can work autonomously
- you are fluent in Dutch, English and French, both spoken and written
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
- independence in your work
- a good work-life balance
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.