Our client who is an Insurance company, is looking for a Legal Counsel Corporate Administration.
Legal Counsel Corporate Administration
You are a point of contact for company law matters
- Acting as an ambassador for external parties as notaries, company laywers and shareholders.
- Monitoring of the legislation and assessing the impact of its changes on the activities of the different entities
You contribute to the end-to-end organisation of the annual shareholders meeting :
- drafting of the agenda and the convocation to be published in the press and sent to the registered shareholders
- drafting of the Chairman's guide and minutes
- ensuring the preparation of speeches, special reports, presentations
- management of the proxies, voting forms and the final attendance list
- practical organization of the meetings (premises, catering, virtual organisation, …)
- Post-meeting formalities: publication appointments, renewal of authorized capital, filing of annual report
You prepare and draft required documents that are related to Board of Directors and Operating Companies and guarantee that they are duly signed.
You ensure that changes of shareholders, articles of association, capital increases and decreases and nominations are adequately documented
You perform the role of company secretary of Insurance International NV, Goldpark Investments and other corporate entities. to meet all legal and administrative obligations
You contribute to the optimization of activities in the corporate administration, by managing or participating to projects (f.ex. legal archiving project, paperless project)
Housekeeping of electronic platforms such as UBO register, complaints register, related party transactions register, conflict of interest register,…
- You have a bachelor or master in Law, or equivalent by experience
- You have preferably built a relevant experience in a publicly listed company
- You are familiar with one or more of the following domains : Transparency Act, Contract Management, delegation of authorities, dividend payment, housekeeping of shareholdersregister, employee benefit plans,…
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills which allows you to meet deadlines in an efficient way.
- You are precise and punctual, as you act in a defined framework of obligations.
- Your hands-on attitude allows you to act naturally as a backup for your colleagues
- You know when to be keep discretion about your files
- You like to be in contact with highly diverse people at international level : board of directors, company secretaries, HR, external parties as notaries and shareholders.
- You are trilingual French-Dutch-English.
We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development. You will work independently within a dynamic team.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.