11 of 16Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and/or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is a global law firm committed to providing excellent client service, fostering a culture of cooperation and mutual respect, and creating opportunities for lawyers and staff with different backgrounds. With 2,000 lawyers across 20 offices worldwide, talent and teamwork are central to the Firm’s successful results for clients in all types of legal matters, from complex transactions to “bet the company” litigation to cutting-edge regulatory issues. The Brussels based office covers different practice areas specialized in EU Competition, International Trade and Life Sciences.
The offices are located near Shuman Station, easily accessible by public transport.
Legal Assistant for multicultural law firm
For our client, a global law firm located in the European quarters in Brussels, we are looking for a legal team assistant:
- You will handle legal correspondence of the team and maintain an accurate filing system in line with guidelines offered by the Firm.
- You will assist the Lawyers in issuing client presentations efficiently.
- You will format/reformat documents (juggling with different IT tools).
- You will proofread documents for accuracy of grammar, punctuation and syntax and handle incoming/outgoing legal mails and correspondence.
- You will conduct research/retrieve cases and information in line with the team’s requirements.
- You will prepare new Client/Matter paperwork and client engagement letters and compile notebooks and exhibits.
- You will arrange lawyers meetings, calls, schedules, conference calls, travel and meeting arrangements, cost reimbursements, timesheet entries and maintain electronic diaries.
- You will prepare Client Bills in close co-operation with the billing specialist and the Partners.
- You will liaise with colleagues concerning work requests and promote team working at all times in our pleasant legal environment.
- You will ensure the firm's business matters and individuals personal data remains confidential.
- You will develop skills – as training will be offered by the Firm, including personal sessions to upgrade specific IT skills but also language lessons (legal writing skills/language classes).
- You will undertake any other tasks or responsibilities that reasonably fall within the remit of this post.
Who are you:
- You hold a Bachelor degree, preferably in legal studies.
- You ideally have first experience working in a legal environment.
- You have an excellent command of both the Dutch and the English languages
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- You have great time and project management skills to organize, coordinate and prioritize own tasks and tasks of the departmental team efficiently and timely.
- You show a flexible approach and are prepared to go the extra mile to assist the team in matching their legal/client deadlines.
Avenue de Tervuren 270-272
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution