- Science Talents
- Perform quality control on samples of different processes (incoming goods, blending, filling, truck loading, third party blending/filling, customer request…) against the pre-defined specifications and within time but on a secure way to ensure that all products meet the quality requirements.
- Report all results in the database(s) and make all required certificates of analysis and other documents.
- Keep the lab and the lab-equipment clean and orderly and replenish the materials needed to complete the tests to run on a secure way. When materials must be ordered, the quality control team leader will be informed ASAP.
- Make lab-blends, analyse and report.
- Archive all samples, documents and remove solvent waste on a safe way.
- Do the administration of all matters related to the quality & lab department.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping of the sample-archive.
- Follow the procedures as described in the QMS and SSHEMS or other by Kuwait accepted procedures and ensure that these documents still describe the practice.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of 5S in Quality & Lab in a participative way with the aim of keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch: verbal and written
- MS office (outlook, word, excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or equivalent through experience
- Motivated teamplayer
- Ability to work under a lot of stress
- Flexible and able to shift constantly priorities as it should
- Sound logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- See work issues and do suggestions to improve the processes
- Ability to plan several work streams to achieve the required results.
- Ability to work very accurate.
- Ability to take decisions within own area.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 22 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Lab' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.