Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
You are responsible for the quality of interior, exterior and high voltage battery materials, i.e. part release, production analysis and customer feedback. You are in direct contact with production, the quality department, suppliers, technical development in Germany, the pre-series centre and the VW and Audi Group laboratories.
Lab Engineer Interior Parts and HV Battery
- As a Lab Engineer for decorative elements (textile, wood, leather, plastics) and metal parts, you will plan and execute the activities necessary to achieve the approval of these parts and the established quality targets.
- As a Lab Engineer for High Voltage battery cells, you plan and execute the activities necessary for the analysis of the batteries up to cell level and the established quality objectives.
- You will establish laboratory reports in accordance with the norms and standards of the group (Audi/Volkswagen/ISO/ASTM).
- You are in communication with suppliers, production, quality engineers, lab and technical development of the parent company in Germany to achieve product and process improvement.
- You will be responsible for the adequacy of the analysis techniques, reference parts and calibration of the laboratory equipment (tools and test facilities).
- You have a master's degree in Materials Science or equivalent by experience.
- You are familiar with the physicochemical analysis techniques of polymers and have the desire to continue to develop in this field.
- A good knowledge of textiles and plastics is required. Knowledge of climate testing is an asset. You have a structured approach and are conscientious in your work.
- You have good negotiation skills with perseverance, assertiveness and diplomacy.
- You are not colour blind.
- A good knowledge of German is necessary, combined with a good command of French and/or Dutch. Knowledge of English is a plus.
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working schedule
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.