- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
- You will carry out routine laboratory work to assist the supervisor (finished product preparation on small scale, perfume compounding, wash tests, setting up or cleaning away experiments, disposal of waste, ...)
- You will run experiments according to qualified procedures
- You will keep inventories running and up to date by using internal IT systems (CISPRO)
- You will apply specific protection measures linked to handling of chemicals (specific training and qualification done by R&D)
- You will summarize results of basic experiments and communicate these results to colleagues in an electronic lab notebook)
- You have obtained at least a Secondary or Bachelor degree related to Laboratory Science or Chemistry
- You are an organized disciplined worker who is not only incredibly accurate but also complies to QA (quality assurance) like no other
- The world of flavors and fragrances has you intrigued - or you are open to explore it
- Your communication skills are as clear as day
- You speak and understand at least basic English (!) and have knowledge of Dutch or French
- You’ve got the skills to work with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to perform some basic data processing – no need to be an expert
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Company car
- 13 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.