Key Account Manager
- Fagron Belgium
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
Key Account Manager
Fagron is the world's leading pharmaceutical compounding company and offers prescribers the broadest possible range of therapeutic options. We are committed to improving the lives of millions of people across the world by developing unique concepts and innovative solutions to meet the growing global demand for customized medication.
Fagron Belgium is currently strengthening its team and has an opening for the following position: Key Account Manager for the South of Belgium. As Key Account Manager you take care of the contract negotiations with the wholesalers, pharmacy groups and hospital Pharmacies for Fagrons different entities.
* You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
* You are an energetic and experienced person with a track record in sales.
* You are able to build and maintain effective business relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff.
* You are a people-person who is skilled at impressing and satisfying customers.
* You are self-motivated and proactive and have a result driven focus with excellent business judgement.
* You are able to interpret and utilise data and information to take strategic decisions together with the Business Leaders.
* You are fluent in French. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Salary and benefits package will be according to qualification / experience.
We have an open and informal organization culture where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. Fagron is a young and ambitious company and our company is known for the excellent career development opportunities.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Company car
- 22 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Business development' jobs in Walloon Brabant, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut straight to your mailbox.