1 of 10Next
Panasonic Heating & Cooling Solutions is an important division of the Japanese electronic manufacturing company Panasonic Corporation. The company invests continuously in R&D, manufacturing and training, in order to guarantee innovative and state-of-the art products for its customers. Due to a growing business, we are, for the sales office in Belgium, currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented (m/f):
Key Account Manager
- You are responsible for promoting the product portfolio and enhancing relationships with decision makers (e.g. design offices, architects, utility companies, governments, etc.)
- You establish and maintain a long-term and solid relationship with customers and decision makers by detecting customer needs, giving advice and suggesting customised solutions.
- You develop your customer portfolio, consisting of major customers, utility companies, project development companies, etc.
- You work closely together with internal departments such as marketing, customer service, etc. in order to fine-tune your own business plan and to achieve, together with the team, your turnover and profit targets.
- You detect and assess important trends in the market and you represent the company on national and international fairs and events.
- You report to the Sales Manager Belux.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, preferably within HVAC.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience within a B2B environment in HVAC. Customer experience is a requirement.
- You combine your analytical, logical and conceptual thinking with an open, entrepreneurial and persistent mindset.
- You are a diplomatic communicator who likes to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- You have a good sense of organisation, based on an autonomous approach as, when you are not with customers, you work most of the time at home.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently. Knowledge of French is a major asset.
- A unique chance to be part of a prestigious multinational with a competitive brand image and qualitative and high-tech products.
- A challenging position in a dynamic environment with a positive atmosphere and open communication, where initiative taking is highly appreciated.
- The opportunity to grow within the organisation and further specialise in your field of expertise.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Contact Annelies Vanderbauwhede at +32 9 243 89 52.
Questions? Contact Annelies Vanderbauwhede at +32 9 243 89 52.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
37 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Sector: Equipment
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Hudson
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English