3 of 14Next
The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instil pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Key Account Manager
Join us to develop our multibrand business and influence the Bang & Olufsen brand perception in the Benelux region. To do so, you will combine traditional KAM tasks with distribution development efforts. You will also support marketing activities for monobrand stores in Belgium and Luxemburg.
It will be your primary responsibility to manage our portfolio of multibrand accounts in Benelux as well as develop new business opportunities in the region, aiming for revenue growth, increased in-store presence and brand visibility. Specifically, you will:
- Identify opportunities to grow sales and visibility and draw up execution plans and implement them
- Negotiate the optimal brand and products position as well as manage merchandising and sales campaigns
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with distributors, buyers, product managers and sales teams as well as store and department owners and managers
- Prepare and deliver weekly status reports on activities, development funnels, sales projections and forecasts and other relevant feedback to stakeholders
- Ensure that the distribution development funnel is continuously filled with new projects
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing activities locally for monobrand stores
Entering the Benelux Sales team, you gain 3 colleagues: 2 sales managers and 1 marketing manager. As we are all spread across locations, we meet regularly via Skype to align our efforts and share our progress, knowledge and ups and downs. You will also collaborate with the Head of Market and the Central Marketing department.
Working from home, you can be located in Belgium or Netherlands and will have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own hours. You can expect to be on the road approximately 3-4 days a week.
To succeed, you adapt rather quickly to any changes. Being far away from the main organisation, you need the drive, independence and planning skills to achieve results on your own and deliver on your commitments – and you balance this independency with a strong willingness to collaborate with the team to find the right course of action for your region and business unit. Lastly, you think and act with a view to long-term strategy and results for the company and the whole Benelux region and can put this before your own KPIs and next quarterly results – the latter of which you and the team also need to deliver on. Moreover, you bring:
- Ideally a couple of years of experience within the retail business in Benelux
- Professional relationships with lifestyle e-tail channels and stores in Benelux – however, this is a plus and not a prerequisite
- Competencies in strategic sales and knowledge of the Benelux’ multibrand business landscape, a broad business understanding and commercial acumen
- Fluency in Dutch and English – French is an asset
- A solution-driven mindset and proven ability to deal with setbacks
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees, and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day, and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centred around our passion for music.
Then send your CV and application. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs at Bang & Olufsen Belgium NV
- Dutch, English