Key Account Manager - Retail
- Too Good To Go Aps
- Permanent, Full-time
Key Account Manager - Retail
Too Good To Go is a social impact company, and an ambitious movement to fight against food waste. With our marketplace app, we reduce food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to our users. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve been saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 68 million meals have been saved from the bin!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Key Account Manager with a passion for tackling food waste in a commercial way. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales in Belgium, you will be pivotal in driving acquisition and development of partnerships with retailers and supermarkets. You will use your key account experience to continue raising the bar with our top key accounts in Belgium by managing your own portfolio. You will be part of the Global Sales team where best practices and learnings are shared across borders with our tribe of 950 Waste Warriors around the globe.
Sounds like your kind of mission?
Your primary responsibility is to win new key accounts by identifying and researching new opportunities, building rapport with stakeholders and ultimately signing their business up to a partnership with Too Good to Go. You will support these accounts through the on-boarding and roll out process and continue to look for ways to strengthen and grow the relationship. You will collaborate with other Key Accounts team members, as well as colleagues across marketing, independent sales, and partner success.
Here is what the role will entail:
- As a Key Account Manager, you are developing and managing key chains (retail & supermarkets) from lead generation to roll out. With the support of the account management team, you manage these partners and ensure the relationship is strong.
- You pitch, create and deliver high quality and professional presentations to potential new partners, and confidently speak about our company and our solution to fight food waste.
- You onboard and train new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders
- You identify new and innovative opportunities to improve existing accounts and help them save more meals and scale the collaboration to increase their impact. Together with your accounts and in close collaboration with the Marketing team, you define success metrics and support your partners in every way possible to reach their goals.
- You build reports to track performance and identify trends, create financial projections and forecasts for internal planning and commercial proposals
- You Contribute to the Belgian Key Account strategy and support your team of Key Account Managers
Why you are the Waste Warrior we’re looking for:
- You are perfectly trilingual in French, Dutch and English. The three languages are a must.
- You have strong experience working in sales and account management (at least 5 years) and a proven track record of acquiring new key accounts in the food sector.
- You have knowledge of the retail/supermarket landscape and how it works in relation to FMCGs. You know how to use this knowledge to build string cases to help these players fight food waste with us.
- You are strong in networking and feel at ease talking to people at different levels in partner organizations. You have a proven network within the Food & Beverages Industry and/or Food Retail.
- You have first class communication skills and you see solutions rather than problems. You are a confident speaker and you can charm potential partners with your natural and professional attitude.
- While you’re a team player, you like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You have strong organizational skills. You have an eye for detail, and you will not stop before you are proud of what you have accomplished.
- Your DNA matches ours. You are passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
If you still need more convincing… here is what we have to offer:
- The chance and opportunity to work in a social impact organization (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re achieving positive change
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750+ enthusiastic and highly talented waste warriors across 15 countries (and counting) - always ready to share knowledge and support
- Next to cultivating an awesome team culture, we will invest in your personal and professional growth by giving you the chance to work with a diverse mix of talented people and participate in different coaching sessions and workshops.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Company bicycle
- Public transport contribution
- Flat-rate allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work
- 5 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'External sales / representative' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.