Key Account Manager (h/f/x)
- AW Europe
- Walloon Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Key Account Manager (h/f/x)
AW EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AW EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Within our Sales Department (21 employees) located in Braine-l’Alleud, you act as an interface between one of the major European car manufacturers and Aisin Corporation /AW Europe.
You lead negotiations, coordinate, control projects of the automotive business by using business, cultural, language and personal skills in order to maintain your Customer’s satisfaction at a high level, implement projects successfully and drive original equipment activities smoothly within the boundaries of the business plans.
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with assigned customer within the boundaries of AW business plans and strategies.
- Clarify and report customers’ requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Coordinate, control and administer assigned projects both internally & externally.
- Monitor and report customer KPI and coordinate necessary action plans with other departments.
- Prepare short and long term sales budget that define accurate mid to long term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Define, support, coach and evaluate Key Account Coordinator’s responsibilities, manage his/her priorities and deliverables, and set-up his/her training plan.
- Participate in internal & external training and actively undertake continuous self-learning.
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation
- 5 year-experience in business/ commercial negotiation role or project management role, in the automotive industry
- Very good practice of MS Excel, good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word & Lotus Notes
- Ready to travel (up to 20%)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiator
- Team player
- Stress resilient
English & French (required), Japanese (beneficial)
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; the opportunity to make (short) business trips to customer & to Aisin Corporation headquarters;
A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French
- 3 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs straight to your mailbox.