Apply now
ADECCO EC WALLONIE OUEST

Key Account manager French, English and Dutch

Published on Jobat.be 8 days ago

Key Account manager French, English and Dutch

Job description

We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our customer; a logistics service provider specialized in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.

Tasks and responsibilities:

  • First contact for existing customers and in second instance for prospects (especially Belux) + follow up.
  • Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
  • Organizing and leading on a regular basis Business Review Meetings.
  • Determine where “value added services” can be offered.
  • Informing the market about the (new) services this company is offering.
  • Developing new business at existing customers.
  • Provide price quotations from A to Z, based on the information provided by the customer.
  • Initiate actions to improve processes.
  • Manage implementations of new customers or projects for existing clients.
  • The internal communication of new customer specific working methods and implement these within the organization.
  • You mainly work at the office (60 to 80%), the rest of the time at home (20%) or at the office in Vlaanderen (20%).
  • You report to the Commercial Manager.

Profile

  • You are communicative, commercial and collegial.
  • You are strongly customer-oriented, but also quality-oriented and show the necessary sense of responsibility.
  • You work accurately and handle detailed information carefully.
  • You are proactive and strive for results.
  • You are assertive, but also honest and discrete.
  • You have a healthy dose of stress resistance and are flexible.
  • You show a high degree of involvement and commitment.
  • You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
  • You express yourself fluently in French, English and Dutch.

Offer

Interested? Apply online or by mail: expertcentre.379@adecco.be !

See you soon.
Others also viewed
    Add your CV
    Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.

    The job was saved

    You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.

    To view them on other devices as well, just log in.

    52 days left to apply

    Characteristics

    Requirements

    • Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
    • Dutch, English, French

    Offer

    • Permanent
    • Full-time

    Apply before

    • 18 January

    Receive jobs by e-mail

    Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Hainaut straight to your mailbox.