2 of 3Next
Our client, a Financial Service, is looking for a Junior profile with a strong interest for Financial Markets, ready to be part of a driven and dynamic team in Brussels.
Junior with strong interest for Financial Markets
As a Junior with a passion for Financial Markets you will have the following tasks:
- Follow up and carry out different activities evolving around cash and stock exchange
- Settle transactions for your clients
- Be trained to become a Corporate Actions expert
- Analysis and reporting of the Financial Market for clients (B2B)
- Constant follow-up of the Financial Market
As a Junior with a passion for Financial Markets you have the following profile:
- Master in Business Engineering or similar
- Strong affinity with Financial Markets: you follow the markets and the financial news everyday, you already have your own portfolio and are very curious about the markets, you know everything about the Stock Markets
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Punctual, stress resistant and team player
Our client offers you the possibility to grow in a dynamic and international environment. They also offer a competitive salary package with additional benefits. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.
+32 2 509 45 94
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Capital market & stockbroker
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.300 to € 2.500 per year