1 of 9Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Junior VAT analyst
- Ensure periodic VAT and intrastat compliance reporting is timely completed and communicated to various authorities and accurately recorded
- Ensure all processes for VAT are SOX compliant
- Foster good relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Understand, document and maintain relevant VAT processes in ERP system
- Regular review of internal processes
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project indirect tax advisory work and tasks as required
- Reports to head of compliance
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Tax
- Preferably prior exposure to EU VAT reporting and rules
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
37 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Diegem (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car