4 of 6Next
Our client, renowned worldwide for their windows and equipment, has over 10,000 active employees in more than 40 countries. They are active on the Belgian market for more than 40 years, and today employs around 90 employees.
Junior Technical Engineer - Construction
- You go alone or with a colleague technician at home to repair, replace or maintain
- You give explanations about our (electrical) products to individuals and professionals
- You are in charge of administration related to interventions
- You manage your stock of equipment and spare parts that are in your van
- You respect the safety rules
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch
- You are manual and do not be afraid to work at height
- You are in possession of a driving license B and like to be on the road
- You like learning and are ready for continuing education
- You are able to work independently, take initiative, reason logically and make decisions
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team that attaches great importance to the quality of collaboration and customer service.
- In-depth training on our products, customer orientation and safety
- A function within an innovative human-sized company belonging to a powerful international group with a strong image
- A competitive salary package with extralegal benefits matching your skills
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
40 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance technician
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education