12 of 35Next
Our client is a life science company providing agricultural solutions with a presence in more than 75 countries.
Junior Tax Analyst
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and filing of VAT returns by reviewing and approving all compliance work (VAT returns, EC Sales lists, intrastat, annual returns and any other ad hoc returns where applicable) prepared by the third-party provider.
- Ensure all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure the relevant VAT controls are completed in a timely manner each month
- Oversee the Tax process to identify follow- up and resolve any errors or exceptions.
- Follow up on outstanding repayments/refund applications in a timely manner.
- Provide comment/suggestions on process/system efficiencies that might be adopted to improve the processes for VAT.
- Manage the resolution of items assigned to you on the Issue Resolution Log.
- Ensure all Tax Audits/Queries are registered and filed in the share drive under the appropriate folder and using the appropriate naming convention.
- Ensure the team is "audit ready always" and work closely with them and affiliates to facilitate both internal and external audits related to the VAT processes.
- Work with the team, the local controllers, other departments and our third-party service providers to help resolve any issues promptly and ensure that the relevant parties are informed and involved where appropriate
- Assist the Tax manager with the on-going tax projects in the Direct and Indirect tax areas, where required.
- Master's degree in economy with specification in tax
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a Big 4 Tax practice or a multinational commercial organization and/or Specialist experience in Tax an advantage
- Fluent in English and French - Any other foreign language skills an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of problem solving and balancing conflicting demands.
- Identify barriers/solutions to implementing process improvements.
- Planning, Organising / Work Management
+32 2 290 97 56
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Taxation
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- English, French
From € 44.267 to € 55.334 per year