8 of 12Next
equensWorldline is the pan-European leader in payments and transactional services. Being part of the Worldline Group, equensWorldline combines long-standing proven expertise in traditional mass payment systems (issuing, acquiring, intra- and interbank payment processing) and innovative e-commerce and mobile payment solutions. Building on more than 50 years of experience equensWorldline services a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. Clients rely on equensWorldline's expertise to anticipate European regulatory changes, benefit from transformative technologies, optimize processes, ensure operational excellence and manage risk and fraud. The company's unparalleled footprint makes equensWorldline a cost-efficient and competitive business partner for seamless, secure and efficient payment solutions. www.equensworldline.com.
Junior SWIFT Applications Support Engineer
equensWorldline Global Business Line Account Payments is looking for a SWIFT Application Support Engineer. The SWIFT Service Bureau is part of the Account Payments division and provides:
- A fully managed outsourced SWIFT service covering the setup, business configuration, daily operations and run, and maintenance of SWIFT for customers located internationally using the SWIFT network;
- Fully run hosting solutions for a dedicated business applications;
- A hosting solution for messaging hubs.
- Working with an expanding and highly-motivated team supporting the strong growth of this business, the SWIFT Application Support Engineer will coordinate all handled service tasks related to the equensWorldline SWIFT service bureau operations, including:
- You are responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and daily operations of the Service Bureau's SWIFT messaging interface application, Intercope BOX;
- You provide customer support and project technical consulting for existing and new customers including new client project implementation working in close conjunction with customers;
- As a SWIFT expert, you support SWIFT product management, services and infrastructure strategy evolution, SWIFT related business opportunities, and assist with regulatory or compliancy related requirements;
- You action on-call customer support and standby duties, including to support occasional system tests or technical migration related activities;
- You maintain the operational excellence of the Service Bureau operations to ensure service availability, quality of service, and total client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a first experience in IT
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems; knowledge of shell scripting is a plus;
- Process orientated and able to document processes;
- Strongly team-minded, very quality and process driven, and customer focused;
- Able to lead multiple ongoing projects and be flexible to handle changes that occur in a busy operational environment;
- Desire to work on a wide range of challenging international projects;
- Very eager to learn;
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 standby system (+- once per month);
- English language skills are mandatory. Other languages (eg German) are an advantage.
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/555146-Junior-SWIFT-Applications-Support-Engineer/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)