4 of 4Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.
For more information, please visit: worldline.com.
Junior Supply Chain Planning Coordinator
In summary the SPM team has the end-to-end responsibility of the products from production to delivery to final customers. As Supply Chain Planning Coordinator you are the reference person for all supply chain aspect of one or several products.
Your main responsibility is to manage all Supply Chain aspects related to the supply of our payment terminals. You will be in charge of one subcontractor and/or several suppliers. It means:
- Monthly management of the Production planning: definition of the production levels and priorities; review of the shortages and actions to solve them;
- Supplier evaluation: Confirmation Delay; Timeliness of the deliveries; Definition and control of SLA
- Deliveries to customers: Transport management; Stock Management; Quality Management
- Production Support: Support quality and engineering teams to solve production issues; Avoid production stops by assigning the right priorities
- Financial: Ensure a 100% financial accuracy of your products; Avoid extra costs for production or transport of your products; Follow up the budget of your products
Strong interpersonal skills are needed to ensure the daily follow up of the suppliers/subcontractors and build the right relationship with them.
You will also be requested to participate and/or lead some improvement projects related to the improvement of Supply Chain processes and tools. With the willingness to constantly improve our efficiency and the customer satisfaction you must be able to propose new improvement projects, discuss it with management and elaborate planning and actions for implementation.
- Masters Degree with a specialization in Supply Chain
- A 1st experience in Supply Chain is a plus but not necessary
- Strong customer focus and proactive attitude
- Willingness to constantly improve the way of work and a clear proposal force
- Ability to coordinate and to take responsibility, result driven, solution driven
- Flexible, communicative and well organized
- Working effectively in an environment with rapidly shifting and often contradictory demands and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French, with at least a basic level of the 3rd language
- Good level of Excel, knowledge of Access is a plus
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/549781-Junior-Supply-Chain-Planning-Coordinator
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Administration
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)